20.11.11

bilinear by talia shuvalov.


BILINEAR from cara stricker on Vimeo.

When people ask me what I studied, I say fashion design. Kind of. You see, I don't really have any intention of being a designer in the near future. Down the track, maybe. For now, discovering new talent and making pretty pictures is much more my thing. But, never one to waste an opportunity, I found spending hours surrounded by budding new designers gives you a good insight into the type of talent that's going to succeed. That's why, after watching her graduate collection come together with awe and innovation, it's no surprise UTS alum Talia Shuvalov is having a bit of a moment. Re located to NYC, the designers knitwear pieces have people talking. Her new collection takes knitting and makes it mod - think sporty silhouettes mixed with neon highlights. Check out the terrifically trippy collection video directed by Cara Sticker.

video via pedestrian

No comments:

Post a Comment